Microscale understands the Semiconductors & Storage industry from the core and we provide end to end Design and services on this domain.
Microscale’s offerings on generic semiconductor domain:
- Board support package (BSP) for different platforms.
- File system development ,testing for different platform.
- Firmware, Device Driver, Bootloader, Middleware, Application software development, verification and integration for new and existing platform/board.
- Pre-silicon verification services for different platform.
- Third party software integration with existing and new platform.
- End to end solution for test automation for different platforms.
FPGA Design & Development
- ASIC Prototyping on FPGA platform .
- Reset handling.
- Multiple clock domains handling.
- Architecture definition of FPGA system.
- Design, development & debug on FPGA platform.
- Board level Silicon Validation.
- ARM system Validation .
- DSP System Validation.
- FPGA Validation.
- Hardware Software Co-verification .
Microscale’s offerings on storage domain:
- CMD handler
- PATA/SATA/SCSI/SAS CMD for both host and driver
- Error Recovery
- Defect Management/ Media Scan
- Flash Management/Health Check
- Data Path Management
- Performance optimization
- Smart and Vendor Specific command
- Translation Layer (FTL)
- IEEE 1667
- End to End Test service for HDD and SSD.
A RAID controller is a hardware device or software program used to manage hard disk drives (HDDs) or Solid-state drives (SSDs) in a computer or storage array so they work as a logical unit.
- RAID controller BIOS optimization, customization
- UEFI BIOS, loader development, validation and maintenance
- UEFI driver , EFI firmware, UEFI Application development, optimization & customization
- Legacy ROM Option
- SNIA Compliance support
UFS and eMMC
- Command Management
- Data path
- NAND interface
- Security Protocol (TCG,FIPS )